London Police Blow Up Tourist's Illegally Parked Car
They also issued him a parking ticket
However, when Mr. Razi returned to his vehicle, he found that it had been totally destroyed. Apparently, anti-terror police don't take lightly to locked cars that are abandoned near government facilities and landmarks.
"I noticed that all my windows were smashed. They [anti-terror police] explained to me that they had to use the explosives to get access to the suspicious car," he said.
Mr. Razi's car was subsequently towed away from the area, but not before he was issued a parking citation.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video