Infiniti Emerg-E prototype will go hill climbing at Goodwood 2012
According to Green Car Reports, Red Bull Racing's Mark Webber will drive the Emerg-E at Goodwood, so it's in good hands. The Emerg-E was unveiled just a few months ago at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, sporting a 400-horsepower range-extended powertrain. We doubt the car's 300-mile range will be tested, but perhaps we will get to see a piece of the car's impressive 0-60 miles per hour time of four seconds at Goodwood. The festival starts June 28 but you can see a video tease of the Emerg-E below right now.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models