Cheeky Brits remind us it's always better in leather
In case you weren't aware, International Ride to Work Day is coming up on June 18, 2012. The cheeky blokes from the UK decided to spice things up a bit (risqué it is, then...) by producing the video you'll see below. We like it. After all, riding a motorcycle or scooter to work can be a great way to change up the morning commute, just so long as it's done safely.
So, remember what mum says: "The most important thing is that you're wearing protection." Scroll on down to watch the video.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models