Infiniti gunning for 100,000 European sales by 2016
Unfortunately, reports suggest it isn't due to hit dealer lots until 2014 at the earliest. The new model will ride on the same chassis as the Mercedes-Benz A-Class and will be built by Magna Steyr. The manufacturer says it can produce between 50,000 and 60,000 of the new models per year.
But with former Audi executive Johan de Nysschen now at the helm of Infiniti's global operations and a slew of new diesel-powered sedans and SUVs in the mix, Infiniti certainly has a shot at increasing its sales. Whether or not it can meet its lofty goals remains to be seen.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models