Mercedes-Benz SLC may not be a gullwing after all
Under the hood, buyers will most likely find a twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V8 good for undisclosed horsepower, though an entry model V6 version may find its way to the option sheet as well. While this bruiser was spotted testing at an AMG facility, the bodywork we see here shouldn't be taken as an indication of what the final model will look like, as our shooters report it's merely using a shortened cut-and-shut SLS shell.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models