Jeep adds 137,000 Liberty models to previous recall
According to CNN Money, Jeep maintains there have been no reports of accidents or injuries, though the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration opened an investigation into the failures back in April after receiving nine reports of control arm fractures.
Chrysler will replace the control arms free of charge, and those owners who have already had the components replaced will be reimbursed.
Jeep Liberty Information
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video