Jeep adds 137,000 Liberty models to previous recall
According to CNN Money, Jeep maintains there have been no reports of accidents or injuries, though the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration opened an investigation into the failures back in April after receiving nine reports of control arm fractures.
Chrysler will replace the control arms free of charge, and those owners who have already had the components replaced will be reimbursed.
Jeep Liberty Information
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: BMW i8 and i3 CrossFade Edition in Paris, upgraded Atieva electric van races againWatch Video