Heico Sportiv unveils tuned Volvo V40
The German tuner has been teasing us with plans to mod the V40 for months now. So with sketches and the promise of a racing version already on the wire, Heico has followed up with the first images of its V40 tuning program.
Mechanical changes center around an ECU reflash for the turbo five that boosts output from the car's standard 237 horsepower and 236 lb-ft of torque up to 266 hp and 269 lb-ft. Seven-spoke alloys, a full aero kit, and quad ovoid exhaust tips round out the package and set Heico's V40 apart from its stock brethren.
Volvo V40 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models