Ford has first bond sale since being upgraded
An unidentified party close to the details told the Detroit News that a spread of 240 basis points was being considered initially, and Ford's last sale of five-year notes offered an even wider spread of nearly 120 basis points above the performance of this sale. Ford's improved investment status means the company can raise money with better terms that don't require mortgaging everything in sight.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies