2012 TT ZERO action, start to finish
Featuring quick pre- and post-race interviews with the top riders along with clips from the roadside, helicopter and on board the bikes, viewers are taken from the start line to the champagne showers in a somewhat condensed 13 minutes. We get to see some awesome footage as well as a fair amount of insight from the professional commentators. For instance, race leader Michael Rutter suffered from a loose "gas tank," forcing him to keep low to hold it in place.
Scroll on down to check it out all the history-making electric-ton-breaking action for yourself. Enjoy!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models