Volvo teases M3-fighting S60 Polestar ahead of race debut
According to Polestar Marketing Director Hans Bååth, "The performance concept road-car is a spinoff of our work evaluating and developing the S60 for racing."
Mum's still the word on exactly what lies under the hood of the new Polestar S60. Rumors have suggested either a Yamaha-sourced V8 (a version of the engine that is used in the XC90) or a boosted version of the turbocharged inline-six currently found in the S60. Guess we'll just have to wait until the 16th to find out.
Scroll down to see the Polestar S60 get teased in a video promoting the race in Gothenburg.
Volvo S60 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models