Ken Block's Gymhkhana: The Infographic
Block's DC Shoes crew has put together an infographic of the phenomenon, laying out everything from comparative viewership – his 135 million versus the NBA's 21.3 million during the entire 2011 season, for instance, to the meaning of his livery to how many tires it takes to capture five digitized minutes of Gymkhana action. If you've been bit by Gymkhana and you're looking for more hair of the dog, you'll find it all in the infographic.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models