McLaren MP4-12C getting boost in power, other upgrades for 2013
Other changes for 2013 include modified transmission programming and the addition of software that will let drivers control just how much engine noise is piped into the cabin. (With a car like this, why turn down that eight-pot growl?) There's also a suspension lift mode, which can raise and lower the car at slow speeds, and the MP4-12C's touchscreen infotainment interface will now be equipped with Bluetooth and navigation functionality.
Oh, and current MP4 owners needn't worry – McLaren will retrofit all of these new features to 2012 models free of charge. The 2013 model will officially go on sale this September.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models