Volvo XC40 caught testing
The XC40 is part of a holding-maneuver product plan by Volvo while it prepares the next generation of vehicles that will ride on its modular scalable platform architecture. Word is that it will be joined by a C40 and that it will employ the engine selection from the V40, meaning "1.6 and 2.0 litre petrols and diesels," as well as front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive options.
We probably won't get it here in the States, but you can check it out in the gallery of high-res photos.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models