Ford crowdsources first Focus ST commercial for U.S.
The 2013 Ford Focus ST starts at $24,495 and offers buyers a rash of go-fast hardware, including a turbocharged, 252-horsepower 2.0-liter four-cylinder with 270 pound-feet of torque. A torque-steer compensation system keeps the heathen Focus pointed straight, and those willing to pony up a little extra cash can enjoy Recaro bucket seats indoors. Scroll down to check out the clever spot for yourself.
Ford Focus ST Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video