Ford crowdsources first Focus ST commercial for U.S.
The 2013 Ford Focus ST starts at $24,495 and offers buyers a rash of go-fast hardware, including a turbocharged, 252-horsepower 2.0-liter four-cylinder with 270 pound-feet of torque. A torque-steer compensation system keeps the heathen Focus pointed straight, and those willing to pony up a little extra cash can enjoy Recaro bucket seats indoors. Scroll down to check out the clever spot for yourself.
Ford Focus ST Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models