Ugur Sahin is back with an interesting Alfa Romeo concept [w/video]
Called the 12C GTS, the design envisions a twelve-cylinder front-engined supercar – not likely to get picked up for production by Alfa, in this form anyway, as it would encroach on sister-brand Ferrari's territory even more than the 8C Competizione did. But a man can dream, can't he? And dream Sahin has. In fact he's looking for investors to fund its production.
We'll let the work speak for itself in the high-res image gallery above and the video below, but we will tell you it has our interest levels suitably piqued around the virtual Autoblog watercooler.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models