BMW copyrights 2 Series, X2, M7, M10, etc.
The German manufacturer also planted its flag on awkward names like Compactive, Compactive Tourer and Urbanic. All of those badges could conceivably find a home on the new line of front-wheel drive BMW models set to be introduced in the near future. Check out the full list of trademarked names over at E90Post.com.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models