MTM-tuned KTM X-Bow R lays down the law in Monaco
Solution: the KTM X-Bow. And not just any X-Bow – the X-Bow R, which tuner MTM has fortified to the tune of 400 horsepower. Considering the vehicle's 1,700-pound curb weight, that's enough juice to give this patrol vehicle a power-to-weight ratio capable of embarrassing most supercars. Of course, the KTM wouldn't be of much use in the rain, but considering the Austrian plates on this car, we get the distinct feeling that the officials haven't actually acquired any of these just yet – as much as KTM and MTM might like to sell them a few. Check it out in the video clip below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models