Chevy SS prototype already taking the checkered flag
Sounds like fun to us. We can clearly see a set of massive front brakes at work on the machine, however. After a closer glance, it looks as if the Chevrolet SS may roll out the door with six-piston calipers on hand, though the wheel spokes make visual confirmation a bit tricky. The shots also clearly show off a muscular set of dual exhaust and meaty rear tires out back.
While most of the nose is obscured by camo, we can see a set of LED daytime running lights peeking through the mesh. The Chevrolet SS will be built alongside the next-generation Holden Commodore in Australia beginning in 2013. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models