The List #0051: Build a Car
Building your own Rally Fighter is part of the purchase price when you order one of these crowd-sourced off-road coupes from Local Motors. For $74,900 you get the vehicle along with the experience of helping them build it, as well as your accommodations and meals.
We've driven the Rally Fighter before, but haven't taken you behind the scenes like this to see what the process of buying one is like and how they're built. Jessi and Patrick are going to do that for us, so hit Play to see what this updated notion of building your own car is really like.
Have an RSS feed? Click here to add The List.
Click here to learn more about our hosts, Jessi and Patrick.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models