Uncle Sam's shopping list for government fleets
Other notable models include the Ford E-Series in seventh place, the Ford Expedition in eighth and the Dodge Grand Caravan in ninth. Even the old Chevrolet Impala made the cut with 5.3 percent of its sales heading off to government duty. That's good enough to nab the machine 10th place. Head over to Edmunds to have a look at the full list.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models