Single parking spot being offered for $1M in New York City
But wait, there's more! While the price tag is a cool million, eligible buyers first must purchase a condo in the building of at least 8,000 sq. feet. The penthouse would qualify with 8,000 square feet of living space and a 3,000-square foot terrace. You'll need at least $38.8 million for that one. But the water used in its showers will at least be fortified with vitamin C and aloe.
The New York Post calculates that for the same amount of money you'll pay for just the garage, you could incur a $115 parking ticket every day for almost 24 years.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models