Fast N' Loud is Wheeler Dealers, American style
Now it looks as if the Discovery Channel is set to unleash an Americanized version of the show. Fast N' Loud follows a shop as they seek out classic cars and trucks, customize them and work to sell them at a profit. It looks a bit like American Pickers met Pimp My Ride and Overhaulin in a bar bathroom and this is the fruit of their rendezvous.
We will, of course, tune in if for no other reason than the guys look to have gotten their hands on an early '50s Oldsmobile Coupe. That's one of our favorites. The show premiers on Wednesday, June 6 at 10 p.m. Eastern on the Discovery Channel. Scroll down to check out the teaser for yourself.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models