Toyota Prius Habitent turn your hybrid into a sleeper car
When all set up, the Prius tent offers around 80 by 40 inches of sleeping space and a large zippered door and windows. Of course, if you're going to be using your Prius as your bed, you can't be carrying too much luggage as it's just take up your napping area. We suppose you could put your stuff into waterproof – maybe animalproof, depending on where you're camping – containers to leave outside overnight, so the right person or couple could make this work.
Check out a video of how to set up the Prius tent below.
Toyota Prius Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies