Our own lensman Drew Phillips caught sight of this at Cars & Coffee in Irvine, California: the 2013 Hennessey Venom GT Spyder. This is the first time it's been seen on our shores. The targa version of the Venom GT packs the same 1,200 horsepower as the coupe – which also debuted at C&C, one year ago – but adds $150,000 to the price.That means you'll need $1.1 million for that wind-in-your-very-rich-hair feeling.
We still don't have exact specs on the car beyond a very limited build and its "enhanced driving sensations," but the high-res gallery of photos above should fill in enough blanks for now.
Hennessey Venom GT Spyder pops in at Cars & Coffee
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video