Toyota turning Nintendo DS into navigation system
Yes, that's right, if you can pull yourself away from drawing evil kittens on your DS – and you live in Japan – you can pair it via Bluetooth, and use it to input destinations and display a speedometer on the DS, according to Kotaku. The Kuruma de DS game card also gives your handheld gaming device the ability to broadcast its audio through the car's stereo system.
The software is designed to be used by passengers – of course – but we're sure it's only a matter of time before Japan experiences its first I-was-just-using-my-DS-to-program-my-nav crash. Kotaku says the game card is being sold by Toyota dealers for about $92.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models