Pininfarina turns first net profit since 2004
Pininfarina also saw its net revenue increase by $2.9 million. The company designs vehicles for manufacturers the world over, including makes like Ferrari, Maserati, Rolls-Royce and Cadillac, though CEO Silvio Pietro Angori recently announced China is set to become the studio's largest market this year. That title was previously held by Germany.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models