Former Stig signs on as Bond stunt driver
The stunt vehicle used a special cage on the roof, where the stunt driver can manipulate the SUV with the actors inside. Collins has a long history of working with the Bond franchise. The TV personality turned stuntman worked on both "Quantum of Solace" and "Casino Royale," though he's also worked on other films as well.
In Collins' memoir, "The Man in the White Suit," the driver turned author describes how he juggled his time in the Army, on Top Gear, as a race driver and a stunt driver at the same time. As you may recall, the BBC attempted to prevent the memoir from being published at all, but lost the lawsuit in which it alleged revealing the Stig's identity would breach Collins' contract.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models