Volkswagen mulling Up!-based crossover
Crossovers remain popular just about everywhere and their sales are on the rise in Europe, so it's no surprise that manufacturers are finding ways to create market-specific versions. According to the preliminary numbers, the The Cross Up! would slot in at $6,000 less than the larger Tiguan. And like every other tiny Euro crossover – well, almost – we shouldn't ever expect to see it here.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies