Volkswagen mulling Up!-based crossover
Crossovers remain popular just about everywhere and their sales are on the rise in Europe, so it's no surprise that manufacturers are finding ways to create market-specific versions. According to the preliminary numbers, the The Cross Up! would slot in at $6,000 less than the larger Tiguan. And like every other tiny Euro crossover – well, almost – we shouldn't ever expect to see it here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models