GM trademarks Riviera name
So, why is GM registering the Riviera name again? Your guess is as good as ours. As GM Inside News points out, it could be nothing – automakers will, from time to time, trademark a host of words or alphanumeric sequences (Ford, for example, has trademarked everything from MKA to MKZ for potential Lincoln use). But then again, this isn't the first (or second, or third) time that we've heard rumors about Buick potentially adding a coupe to its lineup, and the Riviera name would certainly be appropriate.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models