2013 Porsche Boxster rated at 22/32 MPG
Car and Driver reports that the most affordable Porsche has completed the wish-list trifecta, announcing a significant fuel economy bump. The base 2013 Boxster will boast an EPA-estimated 22 miles per gallon in the city (up two mpg) and 32 mpg on the highway (up three mpg), but only when equipped with the PDK transmission. The manual-equipped Boxster will achieve still-impressive 20/30 numbers, up one mpg and three mpg, respectively.
Noticeably absent is any mention of Boxster S fuel economy. We're suspecting the 315-horsepower, 3.4-liter flat-six will also deliver significant fuel economy improvements, but perhaps a number shy of the 30-mpg mark.
Porsche Boxster Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models