Lamborghini Aventador Roadster to use removable roof panel?
The weight-cutting measure means the convertible won't have to stack on the pounds just to include al fresco driving. The carbon fiber roof will weigh less than a cloth top and its underlying metal frame. It also means that the entire rear section of the car won't change from the hardtop model, Quattroroute reports.
We first saw the hardtop in spy photos published in February, though we weren't sure of Lamborghini's plans for the 700-horsepower V12 racer at the time. Lamborghini is expected to debut the roadster at the Paris Motor Show this fall.
Lamborghini Aventador Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models