Coda Sedan EV will be at California dealerships this week
Murtaugh also said in a statement sent to AN that, "We have opted for a slow production acceleration in order to ensure flawless execution at every step of our operating system, which includes component supply from four continents, manufacturing operations at two locations in China and one location in the U.S., logistics pipeline and dealer delivery process."
Coda has four dealerships, all of which have vehicles for test drives, located in Los Angeles, Silicon Valley, Orange County and San Diego.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models