Fisker Karma 'White Knight' emphasizes color contrasts
Details are kind of sparse, but the sharp white Karma has a paint job that matches a set of special white wheels. Up top, the White Knight has a strongly contrasting black solar roof, a theme emphasized by tinted windows. Instead of the standard 22-inch wheels, the White Knight uses PUR 2WO 22-inchers that SR Auto, "machined down to their raw aluminum core and sealed with a clear coating. The inserts were color matched with the exterior to create a flawless design that is completely tailored to the Karma." See for yourself in the gallery of SR Auto's pictures.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies