VW Transporter Doubleback slides into production
If this all sounds familiar, it certainly should. We first caught a glimpse of the Doubleback a month ago, but the company has released a few videos showing exactly how the conversion works here in the real world. With a load rating of 1,323 pounds with the legs extended, the structure is engineered to sleep even the biggest boned campers out there. Unfortunately, snagging one will cost you. Look to spend somewhere in the neighborhood of $87,975 for the Doubleback if you like what you see. Scroll below to check out the videos for yourself.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models