CH Auto's Lithia EV strikes an Audi-like profile in China
CH Auto helps automakers prepare cars for sale in China, from design through to engineering – part of Darancou's brief is to make sure those two departments work together. The Lithia, showed off at the Beijing Motor Show, has probably been done as a company calling card. Powered by lithium-ion batteries, the spec sheet claims a 150-kilometer range (93 miles).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models