CH Auto's Lithia EV strikes an Audi-like profile in China
CH Auto helps automakers prepare cars for sale in China, from design through to engineering – part of Darancou's brief is to make sure those two departments work together. The Lithia, showed off at the Beijing Motor Show, has probably been done as a company calling card. Powered by lithium-ion batteries, the spec sheet claims a 150-kilometer range (93 miles).
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video