Chery's completely unusual @Ant concepts hook up
Called the @Ant concept (yes, with the @ symbol), the vehicles are the very definition of an auto show concept. Able to go anywhere on its own, two or more @Ants can – with automated telematics systems, according to Car News China – pair up one car's rear wheels with the front wheels of another. @Ants "see" other @Ants and compare destination information via the cloud. If two are headed the same way for a while, the vehicles connect. Up to ten @Ants can be put together, and we'd love to know more about what this does for efficiency. We're also curious to see a video of the concept in action, because we sure have a few questions about how the whole thing works.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models