Domino's Pizza Safe Sound scooter is the funniest thing on two wheels
Now it looks as if Domino's Pizza is having some fun with a safe sound system for the company's electric delivery scooters in the Netherlands. Using a human voice to replicate the sound of a small-displacement gasoline engine, the scooter is both hilarious and safe.
It also makes for good advertising, though we'd hate to be the guy behind the handlebars after a few hours on the job. Between synthesized revs, the "engine" exclaims "Domino's!" and "Pizza!" in what can only be described as the perfect Netherlands accent. Scroll down for a quick chuckle.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models