Audi to decide on North American plant on Wednesday?
Volkswagen investigated the possibility of building Audi vehicles alongside the Volkswagen Passat in Chattanooga, Tennessee, though it's now clear the luxury automaker is hungry for a plant of its own. Either way, the new plant will likely produce vehicles for sale in North America and export to other markets.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models