Spray-on vinyl is "Fast and Furious" in a can
For only about $65 (plus shipping from Germany) a can, any kustom kar owner can get all fast-and-furious on their wheels, mirrors, bumpers, vinyl tops, dashboards, ex-girlfriends, etc. – pretty much anything metallic or plastic.
Foliatec says the "rubber-like coat" is fairly durable and protects whatever it covers. And when you tire of looking like a Vin-Diesel-wannabe, the street-racer "green silky matt" easily peels off to instantly return $500 to the resale value of your pocket rocket. Or choose one of the other two spray vinyl colors available: anthracite metallic and black matt. Either should last you well into your mid-20s.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models