Hyundai to halve fleet sales, aims for 100,000 more retail units
With that in mind, it's not surprising to hear Hyundai America CEO John Krafcik tell Automotive News that his company is looking to cut its fleet sales in half to about 32,000 units while simultaneously increasing retail sales by 100,000. If Hyundai manages to achieve those goals, it would post a 10-percent sales increase in 2012.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models