Dodge Dart gears up for Pastrana's assault on RallyCross
Now the rally-spec Dart has debuted here under the bright lights of the New York Auto Show – all 600 horsepower of it. And as far as competition versions of Dodge economy sedans go, it sure looks the business. Especially since Alfa hasn't taken the Giulietta on which the Dart is based to any races we've seen, anyway. Check it out in our gallery of high-resolution photos from the Javitz Center show floor.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models