SRT drops one more official Viper teaser ahead of NY reveal
Too bad then, that it's not so good – just a blurry, poorly lit image that seems like it's more Photoshop than photo. So we went ahead and tried to enhance the image we plucked off of SRT's Facebook page ourselves. If there's one thing we can see for certain from these pixels, it's that the new hood design – with two front-mounted, rear-facing scoops – is confirmed.
While we eagerly await the rest of the picture, the good news is that there's just two more days to go.
Check out all four official teasers of the new Viper in our gallery.
Dodge Viper Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models