SRT teases 2013 Viper interior on Facebook
There's been some bother about the evolutionary exterior design of the 2013 Viper, but for a car that had just two generations in 20 years, it can still stand up to anything from Italy for badass presence. What it really needed was an interior and chassis that could deliver on its looks, and it appears the new 2013 model will be getting just that.
We'll continue to wait on its official appearance at the New York Auto Show next week to judge, but based on this shot, we like the look of where things are headed. Click on the photo above for a high-res version and stay tuned for the full debut live from New York next week.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models