Happy Birthday! President George H.W. Bush buys son Neil a Chevy Volt
In a sense, the Bush family should be among the first to buy one of GM's plug-in hybrids, since the $7,500 federal tax credit that the car qualifies for was put into place under President George W. Bush's second term. Since President Obama has also promised to buy a Volt when he gets out of office (after his second term, natch), that makes the Volt a vehicle that presidents from both major American parties can agree on.
Chevy Volt Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video