Tiff Needell pits latest Porsche 911 Carrera S against Nissan GT-R
Now if you're thinking that the GT-R really ought to be compared to the 911 Turbo and not the naturally aspirated 911 Carrera S, well, you're probably right. Particularly since Nissan hiked the price on its latest performance flagship to nearly $100,000. But Porsche hasn't released the turbocharged version of its latest 911, so the Carrera S will have to do. Skip past the break to see how they compare, as well as which one is Tiff's favorite.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models