Jeep talks about its mighty Moab concepts on camera
The biq question, of course, is whether or not Jeep will ever make the leap to building a legitimate small pickup. The company's executives have repeatedly acknowledged consumer demand for a diesel-powered model of that ilk in the past, and the company says that it is currently taking those views into consideration as it develops the next generation Wrangler. That means that we won't be seeing the J-12 on the street any time soon, either. Hit the jump to see the video for yourself.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models