Stretched Dodge Challenger SRT limo is a prom date's dream ride
Starting life as a Dodge Challenger SRT8, this blacked-out limo was crafted by LA Custom Coach after four and a half months of bending, stretching and welding. It boasts a completely custom interior done up in a unique black and red scheme along with a 24-inch LED screen and a full bar... but not for those headed to the prom, of course.
Want to procure one for your big day? That might be tricky, as this is said to be the first of its kind. On the upside, though, its owner says it won't be the last. Check out the stretched Challenger SRT limo in the video after the break, but beware the horrid yet somehow appropriate soundtrack.
Dodge Challenger Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models