Rolls-Royce Phantom hearse is a classy, costly way to go
According to builder Biemme Special Cars, the vehicle's tail is constructed entirely of aluminum using over 600 bits and pieces. The same 6.75-liter V12 engine found in the standard Phantom, which means your earthly remains will get to graveside with the help of 453 horsepower.
How much will it cost? Biemme hasn't handed out a specific figure just yet beyond saying the vehicle will likely fetch more than €500,000. That's $663,950 at current conversion rates.
Rolls-Royce Phantom Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models