Revamped Hyundai Sonata due in 2014
In case you haven't been paying attention, we have loved the new Sonata and its Optima cousin from Kia ever since they first hit our shores back in 2010. This pair is the class of the midsize class, and we can only wonder what Hyundai has planned to keep them on top, given the fierce competition.
We'd suspect the new Sonata will be launched here as a 2015 model, which would make some sense. Though we haven't driven it yet, the new-for-2013 Ford Fusion looks poised to bring the goods, and the next generation of the hot-selling Nissan Altima will soon be unveiled at the New York Auto Show.
Hyundai Sonata Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models