If you can't plug your car in...
Sure, the video is about as subtle as a baseball bat with nails in it smashing into your face – after you've already been hit in the groin – but it's also effective at communicating a simple message: if you plug your car in, you avoid a whole heap of nasty effects: money leaving the country, worrying about high gas prices and a smog-filled environment.
The production quality isn't that high, but who's counting? If you want slicker pro-plug-in ads with some star power, you can always look at the PSAs that Plug In America made a year and a half ago.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models